Why Well-being Matters:
Meaning and Metrics for 21st Century Business Leaders
October 10-12, 2018
Join visionary scientists, thought leaders and innovators who are pioneering the frontiers of sustainable business.
The SHINE Summit is the leading forum for visionary thinking, innovative research and practical solutions that advance corporate sustainability and well-being. This October, senior executives from across all industries will join influential scientists, thinkers and innovators on campus in Cambridge to explore world-changing ideas for building a healthier future for people and planet. A uniquely intimate gathering, the Summit fosters opportunities for transformative thinking, authentic connection and creative collaboration among those committed to creating a positive future today.
Learn from Big Thinkers
Hear from visionary scientists, thought leaders and industry luminaries.
SEE THE SPEAKERS
Network with Innovators
Connect with fellow sustainability and well-being leaders.
SEE WHO ATTENDS
Gain Insights & Practical Tools
Build your knowledge and take concrete solutions back to your organization.
SEE THE SESSIONS
- Senior management across sustainability, corporate citizenship, environment, health and safety, operations, health and wellness, occupational health and supply chain.
- Corporate executives focused on corporate strategy, leadership, HR, engagement and purpose
- Investment professionals integrating environmental, social, governance, and health as part of their investment decision-making
- Scientists and researchers working to bring on transformative change in sustainability
The Sustainability and Health Initiative for NetPositive Enterprise at the Harvard Center for Health and the Global Environment is the leading network connecting business leadership with pioneering academic research to advance sustainability.
SHINE works with companies across all sectors to test and refine innovative business strategies that make more measurable positive impact on our health and the sustainability of the planet. We translate this research into powerful tools and methods that can guide and advance your organization's corporate responsibility, sustainability and well-being practices.
To learn more about SHINE and the Center, please see our website: www.chgeharvard.org
@HarvardSHINE on Twitter - Join the Conversation
- "The Astonishing Human Potential Wasted on Commutes" t.co/YEoWQVCvQK Do you commute? #workerwellbeing #telecommute #humanpotential
- Last chance to register 4 the #SHINESummit @ #Harvard June 13-14. Don't miss this unique #susty event!Register now: t.co/pLOqSg325i
- Join SHINE at our annual #SHINESummit on #NetPositive #sustainability, #workerwellbeing June 13-14. To register: t.co/pLOqSg325i