Creating a Positive Future
June 13-14, 2017
Join visionary scientists, thought leaders and innovators who are pioneering the frontiers of sustainable business.
The SHINE Summit is the leading forum for visionary thinking, innovative research and practical solutions that advance corporate sustainability and well-being. This June, senior executives from across all industries will join influential scientists, thinkers and innovators on campus in Cambridge to explore world-changing ideas for building a healthier future for people and planet. A uniquely intimate gathering, the Summit fosters opportunities for transformative thinking, authentic connection and creative collaboration among those committed to creating a positive future today.
This year’s theme - Creating a Positive Future - is an inspired call-to-action for corporate leaders seeking proven strategies to create a healthier and more sustainable world. We’ve translated the latest SHINE research into powerful tools and methods that can guide and advance your organization's corporate responsibility, sustainability and well-being practices. Together we’ll explore new opportunities for companies to thrive by improving well-being and sustainability within the workplace, in the community, across supply chains and globally.
Learn from Big Thinkers
Hear from visionary scientists, thought leaders and industry luminaries.
SEE THE SPEAKERS
Network with Innovators
Connect with fellow sustainability and well-being leaders.
SEE WHO ATTENDS
Gain Insights & Practical Tools
Build your knowledge and take concrete solutions back to your organization.
SEE THE SESSIONS
- Senior management across sustainability, corporate citizenship, environment, health and safety, operations, health and wellness, occupational health and supply chain.
- Corporate executives focused on corporate strategy, leadership, HR, engagement and purpose
- Investment professionals integrating environmental, social, governance, and health as part of their investment decision-making
- Scientists and researchers working to bring on transformative change in sustainability
Sending a team to the Summit?
Teams of up to 4 may register for the price of 2!
To encourage intra-company collaboration and engagement, we're inviting companies to bring a cross-departmental team to the Summit.
See team registration page for details.
Special Post-Summit Event
Following the SHINE Summit, join us for a first of its kind event sponsored by
Levi Strauss & Co. and Target Corporation - Forum on Well-being in Supply Chains.
You are invited to attend both events or only one of them.
For more info on this special post-Summit convening, please click here.
The Sustainability and Health Initiative for NetPositive Enterprise at the Harvard Center for Health and the Global Environment is the leading network connecting business leadership with pioneering academic research to advance sustainability.
SHINE works with companies across all sectors to test and refine innovative business strategies that make more measurable positive impact on our health and the sustainability of the planet. We translate this research into powerful tools and methods that can guide and advance your organization's corporate responsibility, sustainability and well-being practices.
To learn more about SHINE and the Center, please see our website: www.chgeharvard.org
@HarvardSHINE on Twitter - Join the Conversation
- #SHINESummit keynote speaker @DonatoTramuto of @TivityHealth will discuss value of adversity in success.Register now:t.co/pLOqSg325i
- Learn how to harness the @UN #SDGs to help your business reach its #NetPositive goals @ the #SHINESummit June 13-14: t.co/pLOqSg325i
- Engage w industry leaders & academic experts to unleash transformative change in corporate #susty & #workerhealth June 13-14 @ #Harvard